Wednesday, January 18, 2006

back again!

Wow... what a long break! For 2006 I hope to keep up with this blog as much as I can... it might not mean much, but we'll see. I had a nice Christmas back home in Cali and then spent a wonderful New Years Eve in Times Square. I just got back from the National Communion and Liberation Diaconia in Boston, and next week I begin my second semester of graduate school. Things are moving fast, and it is tough, but I love NY and what I am doing here. I also realized this past weekend that I have wonderful friends here and my future in NY has much potential.

Let's see how technlogically advanced I can become in the next few months. I dont have much time to update this blog, but i'll do my best. With the availability of a new digital camera (my first ever!!) I will be able to use this site to share with everyone my recent activities. I'll write more soon, and post some links. I have much to say about the Diaconia that you may find interesting... oh, and many stories of the past weeks.

1 Comments:

At 11:19 PM EST, Anonymous Katie Hobson said...

I can't wait to see what 2006 brings to you in NYC. Take care - Katie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home