Friday, April 29, 2005

New York


New York City!

I'm off! Well, I still have to get through the rest of the day, but then I am off! I'm heading out to New York for 5 days in order to 1) see my new apartment and begin to get ideas on how to decorate it when I move in; 2) go visit my new school and meet up with two professors there who will give me a tour of the campus and help me figure out which classes I should take to begin my graduate program; 3) buy a new sweatshirt (there's nothing better than a new college swaetshirt... oh they are so soft and fuzzy when they are new!); 4) see my many other friends that live in NYC (it's wierd that for once I am not going solely to see them and the city, but instead to do my thing... sleep in my own apartment, go to my own school, etc... wierd!); 5) check out this place jalled J.J. Bubbles that my friends always seem to go to for cheap beer and entertainment; 6) HAVE FUN!! and 7) whatever I feel like I want to do... GOSH!

This is great... if only this headache would go away! Have a great weekend... be back Wednesday, sometime!

1 Comments:

At 5:06 PM EDT, Blogger Rude Cactus said...

Have fun in the big city!! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home