Friday, March 11, 2005

Snow


Heavenly, Lake Tahoe, CA / Seefeld in Tirol, Austria

Another Friday, and I can't wait to get out of here... that is, my office. I get to leave early today because i am going to South Lake Tahoe for a ski weekend. Tahoe is going to be really beautiful... it usually always is. I will not be skiing, though. I dont ski, I really never have. The only time I've had ski's attached to my feet were when I was in Seefeld in Tirol, Austria with my aunt and uncle. It was cross-country, and might I say, I was terrible. Not everyone is meant to be able to ski, and I am one of those people. I fell so many times, and couldn't get up, and then after only going about a quarter of a mile, I gave up... I just was not getting it. So, instead, I sat out on a multi-tiered deck looking over the ski area, drank some yummy hot apple cider, and relaxed in the sun as my aunt and uncle continued for about an hour. I was so much happier on that deck than I would have been on those ski's.

So, this weekend, I say "no" to the ski's... and hand over those sleds! Yes, I am going sledding... and I am going to have so much fun! I can not wait!


On a side note.. I took this quiz this morning from QUIZFARM.COM... It says I am 96% Christian. I consider these results good because, well, I am... I am Catholic, actually... I wonder where that other 4% is? Islam was the second runner up. I'd have the results posted, but I tried it and doing so only screwed up my blog format.


I took a few more quizzes and found out that I am Goofy's side-kick and some latin singers (whom i dont know), as well.

Have a great weeknd!



1 Comments:

At 7:40 PM EST, Blogger Maura said...

I love Tahoe, too, and I'm not much of a skier at all. I prefer snowshoes! You hardly ever fall and it's almost as easy as just hiking. Only colder.

I've never gone sledding there, but I bet it's a blast. Hope you're having a great time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home